Tuesday, September 30, 2008

cleveland

it is 8:15 in the morning and we just woke up in cleveland. we are staying at jeb's very kind/hospitable friend shanna's sweet apt. last night we performed at a beautiful yoga studio in cleveland, studio 11. i found out after the show that the movie ¨deerhunter" was filmed there. jeb and mh performed a song together and jeb busted out his jebediah zonfiah rap. i did a magic show and we attempted to put down one of our beats live for the first time but only had computer speakers that we couldn't turn up loud enough to get people going. today we have to figure out a better way to power my mpc..people were still very supportive of us and donated $ to us. my goal is to pay for all of our gas with money we make from performing at random places. we might do a spontaneous performance at a rest stop today. im having a very hard time typing on this keyboard because its mh's and everything is placed all different and it has stuff like this ù and this ç

we got some sweet footage from the copperworks show and the show last night that we will be posting at some point today.

we have successfully turned the scion xB into a recording studio. the car powers my akai mpc and jeb's digital 4 track pocket studio. i made a new beat yesterday during our trip to cleveland. i plan on recording and mastering it today while we are driving to chicago.

that's all for now..much love to all my homies

-johnny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo, those clips from the Copperworks are amazing. I love the helmet-cam footage! The xBians were on fire! I am glad to hear you made it to Cleveland in time to drink. I too had a beer last night. I miss you and wish that I could drink beer with you. Good Luck and I love you all!
-G Bakes